The Alabama Community Leadership Network (ACLN) is committed to building, supporting, and enhancing community leadership throughout Alabama by:
- Assisting communities and organizations with the development, improvement and sustainability of leadership development programs and community initiatives.
- Providing opportunities for information sharing (best practices) and partnership development.
- Providing educational materials and training opportunities (annual conference, workshops, etc.) focused on leadership, community and economic development.
- Facilitating community forums/roundtables to focus on addressing community issues.
- Promoting effective leadership practices.
- 2015 ACLN Fall Conference
- When: October 6-7, 2015
- Where: The Hotel at Auburn University and Dixon Conference Center
Last Updated: September 14, 2015